Welcome to Streets are for Everyone (SAFE), Bellevue’s Neighborhood Traffic Safety Blog. Here you will find information, resources, and ways to connect with Bellevue city staff and residents that can help make your streets a safer place to drive while improving livability in your neighborhood!
- 98 down, 56 to go. Vehicle detection loops installation along Richards Rd btwn SE 32nd St and SE Eastgagte Way as p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 33 minutes ago
- Can't make it @SoundTransit I-405 Bus Rapid Transit Project Open Houses on 7/18 or 7/19? No prob - give input from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Bellevue is ready for light rail! twitter.com/soundtransit/s… 20 hours ago
- ‼️The City Council, by a 4-3 vote, approved a Land Use Code Amendment for shelters & homeless services. More backgr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- ❗️HAPPENING NOW: Discussion & possible adoption of the draft Land Use Code Amendment for shelters. The vote will no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
DisclaimerComments on this blog are monitored and subject to removal per the City of Bellevue's social media policy. Comments left are to be assumed public information and subject to disclosure pursuant to RCW 42.56