Welcome to Streets are for Everyone (SAFE), Bellevue’s Neighborhood Traffic Safety Blog. Here you will find information, resources, and ways to connect with Bellevue city staff and residents that can help make your streets a safer place to drive while improving livability in your neighborhood!
- RT @TheBSD405: Did you know our BSD bus paddle cameras recorded 107 violations in the first month? The safety of our students and staff has… 3 hours ago
- With snow storms done for now, street maintenance workers such as Ed Rongve are focused on cleanup and repairs, in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Heads up! Changes start Tues 2/26 at 112th Ave SE/SE 8th Street intersection. @SoundTransit #EastLinkConstruction O… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Through the Great Neighborhoods effort, we’re partnering with residents to ensure Bellevue’s neighborhoods can adap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @BvueTrans: With snow storms done for now, street maintenance workers such as Ed Rongve are focused on cleanup and repairs, including f… 23 hours ago
DisclaimerComments on this blog are monitored and subject to removal per the City of Bellevue's social media policy. Comments left are to be assumed public information and subject to disclosure pursuant to RCW 42.56