The map below shows where NTSS has addressed traffic safety concerns during the past 5 years. Each color pin represents a different year; click on the pin to link to the original report (pdf). You can also view on the NTSS website.
- NE 8th St remains closed 24/7 in both directions, from 132nd to 134th Ave NE, through Sept 16, while Utilities crew… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @BvuePD: Flash bangs being deployed on NE 32nd Place, negotiation with suspect ongoing. 3 days ago
- RT @BvueFD: BRIDLE TRAILS NIGHT OUT - Chief Hagen and friend say "Don't horse around when it comes to fire safety. Have an escape plan." ht… 4 days ago
- Happy National Honey Bee Day! To celebrate our buzzing friends, stop by the Bellevue Botanical Garden today. Admiss… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @BvueTrans: NE 8th St remains closed 24/7 in both directions, from 132nd to 134th Ave NE, through Sept 16, while Utilities crews replace… 1 day ago
DisclaimerComments on this blog are monitored and subject to removal per the City of Bellevue's social media policy. Comments left are to be assumed public information and subject to disclosure pursuant to RCW 42.56